Shape the future of electricity, by developing innovative, user-friendly, and scalable cloud solutions at Easee.
We are forming a brand new squad with the mission to stabilise and utilise the potential in the power grid. We will build services that avoid outages and reduce the need to build more electrical infrastructure, and that even reduce our electricity bills!
Our visionary product designers have made sure the charger hardware is already equipped with the capabilities to charge when the electricity price is at its lowest and to participate in relevant markets to support stabilizing the power grid. The amount of energy that our chargers control is already massive - meaning these services will make a significant impact on the stability of the power grid from the get-go!
In establishing this Flex Squad we are looking for new colleagues to join a handful of our seasoned Easeetonians to realise this vision. If you are up for the challenge of reducing the electricity bill of your neighbors and all electricity users, in the capacity of Software Developer, we want to hear from you!
As a backend developer, you will be developing a service that will scale to millions of users and devices. It will be a service that our customers depend on to keep their electricity bills low and grid owners will rely on to stabilise their infrastructure. Because of this, a focus on scalability, reliability, and quality is super important.
You will be working with controlling, gathering, and processing data from a large and varied set of IoT devices. You will be working with AWS technology and the cloud services that make the most sense for the problems we are solving. For development, we are using the .NET stack. We are also open to using other programming languages where it makes sense.
- An influential role in one of Norway's fastest scaling profitable start-ups with big plans for the journey onward!
- A company culture characterised by love, compassion, and honesty.
- Contribute to solving difficult technical problems using modern technology, in perhaps the most exciting place to work with IoT and cloud development in Norway.
- Engaging tasks and work-life balance. At Easee, we believe everyone is happier, more innovative, productive, and kinder if they also have room for meaningful arenas outside of work.
- As the company grows, you will too. Rapid growth means new challenges, new responsibilities, new roles, and new team set-ups, so we are confident in promising growth opportunities in Easee.
- In addition to exciting tasks, you can of course also expect a competitive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to buy stocks in Easee.
Some of the technologies we use are .NET, C#, and Angular. We also leverage a range of managed AWS services to handle the huge traffic our devices and users generate.
We are currently looking for new colleagues for both the Stavanger and Oslo offices!
We happily accept applications in both Norwegian and English and would love to hear in your cover letter how you picture how you and your skills can make an impact at Easee.